Industrial & Sectional Doors
We provide a comprehensive range of industrial shutters and doors made to measure in house to suit a range of commercial and industrial applications. We use only the best quality components to ensure peace of mind and maximum security for your premises.
- Heavy-duty 3” single-skin galvanised steel laths as standard (Minimum 20-gauge lath recommended)
- 65mm galvanised steel channels as standard to secure sides
- Twin walled or sectional laths available for increased insulation and noise reduction
- Fire insulated industrial doors available
- Manually operated as standard by pull chain
- Electric operation available by key switch or remote control (manual override fitted)
- Powder coated to a range of RAL or BS colour numbers or opt for a Plastisol finish
- Optional extras include wind-guide channels, hoods, wicket gates, bottom rail weather seals, brush strips and safety edge bottom rails
- Maximum width: 7m*
- Maximum drop: 5m*
- *Sizes listed are standard – larger sizes available on request
We also supply and install sectional doors which are overhead doors with extra-insulating and sealing properties that are mainly used in locations where the division between different climate zones is important. If you need to keep your production hall or storage area at a constant temperature, the this type of door is the right one for you. The micro- profiled steel plate panels have excellent sound- absorbing and heat-insulating properties and they can withstand all the elements, with options for vision panels these doors are ideal for large commercial storage warehouse facilities.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
For more information or a free quotation, email us at email@example.com or call us on 01482 326657