Cubicle Rails & Curtain Tracks
Our cubicle rails and curtain track room dividing systems are ideal for providing privacy when needed most. The YewdaleKestrel K100 anti-ligature design is used in hospitals globally, made specifically for high risk mental health areas.
- System meets EN13120 Standards and Anti-Ligature requirements
- Magnetic wall-fix and top-fix brackets where the track meets the wall and ceiling
- Under excess load, suspension hanger separates from the ceiling bracket
- Supplied with a curtain removal point as standard
- Electric curtain tracks available – operated wirelessly by remote control
- Rails and Tracks powder coated in a range of BS and RAL colours
- Curtains available in a range of high-performance fabrics in a wide selection of colours
- Click here to see the full brochure of anti-ligature products
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Child Safety Warning
Young children can strangle in the loop of the pull cords, chains & tapes, and cords that operate window coverings. They can also wrap cords around their necks.
To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of reach of young children. Move beds, cots and furniture away from window covering cords.
Do not tie cords together. Make sure cords do not twist to create a loop.
Click the link below for more information on sunblind child safety, and to find out what solutions we can offer to help avoid this problem.