Black Out Blinds
A simple way to help you get an uninterrupted night’s sleep by reducing light levels to create a peaceful environment. Please note that some blind types may allow for a small amount of light to enter around the edges of the blind. Should you require total darkness, a frame may be required.
- Eliminate glare on TV and computer screens
- Available in Solar Protective Coated (SPC) fabric to keep rooms cool by reflecting light
- We fit roller, pleated, venetian, vertical, Velux and Perfect Fit black out fabric blinds
- Manually operated as standard by cord, spring, wand or chain (depending on type)
- Electric black out blinds available – operated wirelessly by remote control or app
- Choose from a huge range of black out fabrics – contact us to view our sample books
- Maximum width: 6m
- Maximum drop: 6m
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
For more information or a free quotation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01482 326657
Child Safety Warning
Young children can strangle in the loop of the pull cords, chains & tapes, and cords that operate window coverings. They can also wrap cords around their necks.
To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of reach of young children. Move beds, cots and furniture away from window covering cords.
Do not tie cords together. Make sure cords do not twist to create a loop.
Click the link below for more information on sunblind child safety, and to find out what solutions we can offer to help avoid this problem.