Jordans Sunblinds Ltd. is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers whilst providing the highest possible quality service. We recognise the need to know that your personal data is being lawfully processed and held in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal data is any information that relates to a living individual who can be identified by that data and covers the information you may provide to us in a number of ways.
- What information we collect about you, how we collect it, and why
- How we use that information and with whom we share it
- How you can access and update that information
- The choices you can make about how we collect, use and share your information
- How we protect the information we store about you
Jordans Sunblinds Ltd. is the data controller of your personal data. Our contact details are as follows:
- Telephone: 01482 32 66 57
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: JORDANS SUNBLINDS LTD., 81 York Street, Hull, HU2 0QD
Throughout this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Jordans Sunblinds Ltd.
We may collect or ask for information from you when you visit our website, email us or speak to us on the telephone. This includes:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number (s)
We may also ask for your billing information over the phone or by email in order to process your order(s).
Use of Personal Data
We may use the information that you provide:
- To correspond and communicate with you
- To process any requests or orders you may make
- To undertake finance credit checks
- To improve the information and support we provide
- To provide you with information you request about products and services we offer
- To contact you via email, post or telephone with marketing information about products or services we offer
- For general administration including managing your queries, complaints or claims or to send you any service messages
We are committed to giving you the choice of whether or not to receive such information. You may withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time. Please view the ‘Withdrawing your Consent’ section on this for more details.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your express consent.
Transfer of Personal Data and Third Parties
We will not sell, rent, swap or authorise any third party to use the information we collect about you without your permission.
If we intend to transfer your personal data outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We strive to keep your personal data up to date. We will amend or delete inaccurate data as soon as is reasonably practical after a request from you to do so.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect information about you such as demographic data and browsing patterns (for example the time of your visit).
The information obtained in this way is used only in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you personally.
Such aggregate information helps us to audit usage of our website and improve the service we provide to you.
Withdrawing your Consent
You may withdraw your consent to allow us to collect and store your information at any time. To do this please contact us using the details provided in the ‘Data Controller’ section.
If you withdraw your consent, our use of your personal data prior to your withdrawal remains lawful.
The personal data we collect from you is protected by legal rights. Your Data Subject Rights are as follows:
- Right of access – to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification – to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict the processing of your personal information
- Right to object – to object to the processing of your personal information
More information about these rights can be found on the Information Commissioners Website www.ico.org.uk
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect from you.
If you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so at any time. See the section on ‘Withdrawing your Consent’ for more details.